A. Registration Fees
A non-refundable fee of $150 is due each year before a child is a admitted and a $100 re-enrollment fee for each year thereafter.
1. Tuition is paid in advance on a monthly payment schedule. The monthly tuition charge is due on the first of the month and is to be paid in full regardless of the child’s attendance, illness, or holidays therein.
2. Parents may be given a five (5) day grace period before tuition is considerate late.
3. Money will be accepted anytime during school hours.
4. If a child should miss a portion of the week, tuition must be paid in full for that week.
5. If a child is a full time student (5 day student) and is out for more than 1 week due to an extended illness, tuition credit may be given for the total time missed due to illness in that month.
6. All payments of the following: cash, check, or credit card may be received by the administrative staff. A receipt must be given to the recipient.
C. Overtime Fees
A child has not been picked up by closing time of 5:30 P.M. will be charged $1.00 per minute every minute.
D. Additional Days or “Make Up”Days
There are no make up days for any holidays when the school is closed. There are no make up times or credits available for full-time students.
Parents may add extra days for a part-time student is available. This may be done by checking with the administration first. The parent will be billed an additional daily charge of each additional day requested at the following price(s):
● Full Day = $70.00 ● Half Day = $35.00
On Field Trip days or “Party” days that DO NOT fall on your child’s regularly scheduled days, the parent has any of the following options available:
1. Bring your child that day and participate as a volunteer on the trip or in the classroom at no additional cost, other than the fees required for the activity itself.
2. Ask permission to add an extra day to your schedule (if space is available) at the additional daily rate as noted above.
3. Arrange with child’s teacher to switch-out a regularly scheduled day to attend the field/party day.
E. Delinquent Account Payments
There will be a 10% late charge for payments received after the 5th day of the month (not to exceed $50.00). If your tuition is not paid by the 10th of the month, and you have not contacted the Administrator regarding this delinquency, services will be terminated.
Your child may be reinstated if there is a spot still open in your child’s age group. The unpaid delinquent amount prior to termination and an additional registration fee $50.00 will be due before he/she can be re-admitted. The first month’s tuition must then be paid in advance.
F. Returned Check Policy
The following policy is set for all checks returned “NSF”or “ISF”:
1. The first check returned will be picked up paid by cash. Future personal checks will still be accepted.
2. The second check returned will be picked up and paid by cash. Personal checks will then NO LONGER be accepted, and payment for tuition must be made with either a Cashier’s Check, Money Order, cash, or credit card for a period of 6 months before personal checks will be accepted.
3. There will be a $25.00 service charge for all returned checks.